Montague Hills Dentistry New Protocol and Welcome Back
Dental Offices have been considered Essential Businesses and we are thrilled to welcome you and your family back as we are officially opening this coming May 5.
During this Shelter-in-Place period of dental offices having to be shut down, we are proud to have opened for dental emergencies. We have seen 7 dental emergencies, 3 related to bike accidents and 4 related to home accidents. All of them were resolved satisfactorily and those patients are doing great now.
Please read the New Guidelines implemented in our dental office before your next visit:
1) When you call for an appointment you will be asked if you had any cold symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, running nose, loss of sense of taste and smell, muscle aches in the 2 weeks prior. If your answer is YES, we will need to schedule your appointment to a later date.
2) Please come to your appointment wearing a MASK, a bandana, a scarf or similar. You can also bring your own pen, eye glasses or sunglasses. -you can visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/montaguehillsdentistry for great videos on how to make your own mask.
3) Upon your entry, please use the hand sanitizer provided over the counter or go to the restroom and wash your hands for 20 seconds.
4) Your temperature will be taken following this.
5) If you are coming wearing your own gloves please discard (no excuses) them before entering the office.
6) We will only see patients with appointments. Please be punctual. Please do not bring companions as our waiting room has been modified to respect the social distancing protocol. In case you arrived too early, please WAIT inside your car or outside the office as we are trying to keep our waiting room to the minimum of patients.
7) Once you are admitted in the operatory room, you will be asked to rinse out with Periogard 0.12% for 30 seconds. (this will be provided to you)
NO NEED TO BRING YOUR SECURITY BLANKET WE HAVE TAKEN ALL THE MEASURES TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE AND US TOO !
8) All entertainment material such as magazines, brochures, TV remote, etc have been removed from the waiting room.
9) Reception counter, payment system, credit card terminal, keyboard, phone, etc will be disinfected after each patient’s visit.
10) Door knobs, chairs, cabinets, other counters, sofa, restroom counter and rails all will be disinfected every 20 minutes.
11) Operatory chairs and keyboard covers will be replaced and Unit-light handles, doctor and assistant chairs, PC screen, x-rays arms and all machines and accessories will be disinfected as always in between patients.
12) ONLY patients will be admitted in the operatory rooms. In case of children in need of a parent to be present, PLEASE ONLY one parent will be allowed.
13) Our staff is equipped with PPE material such as disposable masks N95K, disposable nitrate gloves, disposable gowns, and face shields. Also liquid soap hand and alcohol toiletries are provided on all operatory rooms.
14) Before leaving the office please feel free to use the hand sanitizer one more time.
ON BEHALF OF ALL US, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, FOR THE NICE PHONE CALLS, TEXT MESSAGES, CARDS WE HAVE RECEIVED DURING OUR OFFICE SHUT DOWN.
Dr. Oscar Celis, Dr Alejandro Celis, Dr. Charito, Mrs. Juanita. Dalia, Jissel and Jaymie.
MONTAGUE HILLS DENTISTRY
To Our Dear Patients,
First of all, I hope this letter finds you and your loved ones in good health and good spirits in these difficult times.
As you were previously informed Montague Hills Dentistry had to shut down temporarily from March 17 until May 3 as we are complying with the CDC, ADA, CDA and the Santa Clara County regarding the new Covid-19 guidelines. Our office, however, will be open for dental emergencies for conditions that are potentially life-threatening and require immediate treatment to stop ongoing tissue bleeding, alleviate severe pain, severe infection, tooth fracture exposing the nerve or trauma involving facial bones potentially compromising the patient's airway.
In addition, as required by law we will provide you with a Social Distancing Protocol for you to complete in case you visit us during a dental emergency visit.
Our office number 408-262-9999 will be available to attend any issues on these days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 AM -4:00 PM
If you need to contact any of the doctors ONLY to discuss any pending dental treatment, ongoing dental procedure that was interrupted or any dental question you may have please do not hesitate to text Dr. Oscar at 408 316 6868 or Dr. Alejandro at 415 264 0838. Both doctors will be more than happy to return your call.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency not related to dentistry please call 911.
As a friendly reminder keep brushing three times a day, keep flossing three times a day and most importantly: Stay in and Wash your Hands!
Dr.Alejandro Celis, Dr.Oscar Celis & Staff.
April 4th 2020